Sunday, June 16, 2019

Axiom Battleline Maniple Done!

It's not a full maniple (I could fit another Reaver), but all in due time. I have more knights and terrain to paint, and I'm planning to start a Vulpa Legio as well. All in due time!

If you can't tell, I seriously got into Titanicus. It's such a great game! I haven't played any GW game seriously for ~15 years, and I didn't think I'd ever be playing again.. But here I am, AT got me.

The Warlord Titan I posted before. After taking that picture, I asked a lot of excellent painters for advice on how to improve on it, and I revisited most parts of it, making it by far the best model I ever painted. I entered the Kublacon 2019 painting competition with it and got a silver in the masterclass category! Making me an award winning painter. I'm really happy with how much my painting improved recently.

My other titans I enjoyed painting very much, but I intentionally simplified the approach. They're detailed enough to look good next to the Warlord, they're a cohesive force, but if you look up close they can't compare.

I'm looking to get one more Warlord and possibly Reaver in the future for this Legio. Probably two more Warhounds at that point. I'm feeling that this Legio would be loyalist, but it doesn't have to be. Those Blood Angels running around on the bases may or may not be friends of the Legio.

If you have suggestions on naming the Legio and/or titans, suggest away. And thanks for looking!










 

























1 comment:

  1. Very cool! Nice details on the bases...and the OSL on the Warlord came out quite well! Congrats on the results. A very fine looking maniple there.

    ReplyDelete