Monday, May 28, 2018

Kitbashed Jetpack Marshall

A few pics of the kitbashed/truescaled Jump Pack Marshall I just finished. I'm pretty happy with it so far!

You can see:
  • Space Marine Commander legs, tabard, cloak and left arm. The legs were shopped in pieces, repositioned and extended by about 2-3mm. I also chopped his left foot in half so I can bend his toes forward. The left arm is the sword arm with the sword taken off.
  • A Terminator thunderhammer shaft was used for his thunderhammer. I used the bottom of the TH handle first, followed by the top portion. A brass rod is holding the thunderhammer together.
  • A custom, 3D printed hammer head.
  • Vanguard Veteran left shoulder pad, head and jump pack.
  • The right hand is from the Black Templars chapter upgrade, and the shoulder pad is from a tactical squad I previously basecoated and then realized I didn't need.
  • The chest piece is from the Black Templars chapter upgrade. He has about 3 mm of wrist sculpted out of Milliput and then had bits thrown around.
  • On top of the jump pack is a thingy I found in my bits box.
Hope you like it!




1 comment:

  1. Sweet, great action pose and nice wide arc cutting with that custom Hammer. Good

    ReplyDelete