Tuesday, April 4, 2023

I got me a demon! Here are some WIP pics

I got me a Demon at Adepticon, gold in the Vehicle category!


This one took 6 months, napkin math puts it under 400 hours. But it turned out to be worth it!

There's too much for me to break down all at once. Instead of writing up a novella on what I wanted to do, what I tried, what worked and what didn't, hit me up at https://www.reddit.com/user/Bocete/ and ask. I can do a write-up on things people ask repeatedly, or if there's a lot to talk about.

Until then, here's a bunch of WIP pics. Enjoy and thanks for looking!
































































These pics after that are also WIP. A couple of weeks before the competition I did a photo session, with my DSLR, from all angles, so that I can comfortably browse them on the screen, zoom in, find flaws and nitpick. There's ~40 of them on these pics here that I fixed before the competition. See if you can spot them!
































1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. Well earned! That's a fine piece; I can see every hour you put into it.

    ReplyDelete