Sunday, July 5, 2020

Helbrecht Conversion Done!

Helbrecht is done!

This has been a lot of fun to paint. I went for display-level painting here and kinda gave up eventually. It's also been a foray into painting skin to a level I've never reached before, and texturing cloth and painting the pattern on the edge was fun too. The metallics were... painful. The model was very roughly converted, so I had to cover up sanding marks with weathering and whatnot. The OSL started out ok, but the more I pushed it, the worse the model looked, so I ended up toning it way down.

Thanks for looking!


















2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's fantastic work. The face is crazy life-like to me. I can always appreciate the drive to do more, but I hope you are able to sit back and really enjoy this model. He looks great.

    ReplyDelete