Saturday, December 1, 2018

On Tucking In the Redemptor Dreadnought's Belly

In the post about my Redemptor Dreadnought conversion, Ferrus Manus himself contacted me from ~28k years in the future to learn more about it. Since Redemptor Dreadnoughts won't exist for another ~10k years after that, I hope I'm not creating a time paradox here!

I found a bunch of work in progress pictures on my phone, so here they are. I hope they help! Plasticard is only used as a base for the Contemptor Mortis head; that would have to look a bit different for other Dreadnought heads.











3 comments:

  1. 4th Dimensional Warp Fuckery For the Win! Fuck you Fulgrim you prissy fuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hey there Pert, I brought some new stuff to-"
    *What are these things? Those don't exist!*
    "Oh they're based on some sketches by a tech-priest, Beli-somethin. Kept whispering in the corner with Gulliman. Prolly amount to nothin'."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, looks less pregnant... or fat beer bellied

    ReplyDelete