Sunday, November 10, 2019

Seraptek Heavy Construct Done!

I've had this model on the backlog for over a year know, but a recent Apocalypse game kicked me into gear. I haven't assembled the other weapon option yet, but this is magnetized so I can do it later.

If it isn't obvious, this model couldn't really fit on the backdrop.

I didn't modify it in any major way, except that I cut off the horizontal shoulder pad-like pieces that hang off the spine armor. After painting the model, I found that those plates hid too much, and also, made the body of the construct look pretty wide as far as contour goes. After having done it, I like it better this way.

I have some Necron HQ models coming in that will more-or-less wrap up my Necron army. I'll do a family pic when they're done.

Anyway, thanks for looking!












1 comment:

  1. She’s a beaut! I have one of these too in the to-do pile! All that lime highlighting is putting me off lol

    ReplyDelete